Creating revenue for clubs and membership organisations
Driving additional revenue from supporters is tough – particularly under current circumstances – but what if you could create a membership club that improves customer loyalty, gives something back to members and earns revenue for the club.
Branded Customer APP
Our membership programme is predominantly delivered through a white label APP for iPhone and Android but can also operate via the web. This is branded to your club.
We have negotiated incredible deals to generate happy customers – this includes savings of up to 98% off:
- Shopping – at the leading high street stores like: Argos, Asda, Currys, M&S, New Look, Sainsburys, Tesco, and direct from brand owners like Hotpoint and Whirlpool
- Eating out – with household names like: Ask Italian, Café Rouge, Costa, Nando's, PizzaExpress and YO! Sushi
- Driving – including cars, servicing, insurance and fuel
- Entertainment – from cinemas to theatre to clubbing
- Days out – with the leading theme parks, adventures and activities
- Holidays – with the leading tour operators, hotels and even flights
- Gyms and health clubs
We have a wide range of 'treats' to add excitement and make the membership super sticky like an apartment holiday when they join then monthly free treats like: model makeovers, 8 craft beers, a paintball day for 2 and even a title? In addition to providing a customers with over £800 of free rewards, it provides you with a positive reason to get in touch every month and gets them back into the members portal where they will be reminded of all the other benefits available.
A wide selection of bolt-ons can supplement the programme including free:
- Theme parks
- Golf green fees
- Night clubbing
- Insurance (travel, breakdown, mobile phone, life)
… and much more.
Another popular bolt-on is concierge where they can contact our concierge team to gain access to an expert global teams to help with booking anything from: an exclusive restaurant to a private jet, sort after tickets to a music or sporting event or access to money cannot buy events and activities – all at exclusive rates.
For larger groups we can organise exclusive members only events – past examples have included VIP hospitality at WTCC, Superbikes, Ryder Cup, exclusive holidays plus experiential events like: polo tournaments, jousting on real horses and sushi or curry masterclasses.
We have run successful programmes for a diverse range of associations and member organisations including: MU Football Club, OMNI, Bartercard with many more in the pipeline
Find out more
We invite you to book a free 30-minute strategy call
directly with Tim Peniston-Bird to see how to add value to your initiative.
Click Here to
Schedule time with